2016 Olympic Gold Medalist Gabby Douglas is coming to Goose Creek Gymnastics on Wednesday, November 7, 2018!Jun 26th, 2018 | By Goose Creek Gymnastics
City of Goose Creek Gymnastics
A gymnastics superstar is coming to our gym!
2012 & 2016 Olympic Gold Medalist Gabby Douglas will spend Wednesday, November 7, 2018 at our gym!
You have the opportunity to meet Gabby, win great prizes, and raise funds for The Breast Cancer Research Foundation!
The more money you raise, the more prizes you’ll win, the more time you’ll spend with Gabby and the more good you’ll do for others! You may even win a private clinic with Gabby, and dinner with Gabby!
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation is a nonprofit organization committed to achieving prevention and a cure for breast cancer. We provide critical funding for cancer research worldwide to fuel advances in tumor biology, genetics, prevention, treatment, metastasis and survivorship.
This exclusive event is open to all area fundraisers & their guests!
Gabby is only 22 years old, yet has already earned a lifetime of remarkable gymnastics achievements.
She was a member of the United States women’s national gymnastics team, dubbed the Fierce Five by the media, at the 2012 Summer Olympics, where she won gold medals in the individual all-around and team competitions.
She was also a member of the gold-winning American team at the 2011 and the 2015 World Championships, and the all-around silver medalist at the 2015 World Championships. She was part of the Final Five at the 2016 Summer Olympics, where she won gold in the team competition.
Douglas is the first African American or the first of African descent of any nationality in Olympic history to become the individual all-around champion, and the first U.S. gymnast to win gold in both the individual all-around and team competitions at the same Olympics.
Gabby Douglas @ City of Goose Creek Gymnastics
Wednesday, November 7, 2018 (4:00-8:00 pm)
519A North Goose Creek Blvd.
Goose Creek SC 29445
Check out our fantastic prize lineup (with dollar amounts that must be raised to win each prize):
Raise money, help others, and score awesome prizes. It’s a win-win-win!
- $125: Attend a gymnastics clinic with Gabby, and receive an event wristband.
- $250: Meet Gabby for pictures, autographs and Q&A session. One Parent welcome!
- $500: Original artist’s rendering poster of Gabby.
- $1,000: You’re taking home a snazzy trophy to show the world that you’re a fundraising CHAMPION! Gabby will autograph and personally present your new hardware
- $1,500: Gabby will present you a signed Certificate of Fundraising Excellence during the Q&A session.
- $2,000: Bring an extra guest to the event – whoever you like!
- $3,000: Attend a private Rio Olympics roundtable discussion with Gabby. Learn about the Olympics from an Olympian!
- $5,000: Pose alongside Gabby in the official event picture that Gabby will post to her social media followers!
- $12,500: FUNDRAISING GOLD MEDALIST! The all-time individual fundraising record for a Lucas Sports Inc. event is $12,500. Beat this record and Lucas Sports will give you a $1,000 Amazon gift card!
Go for the top! Our top overall fundraisers will win awesome experiences with Gabby!
- Top 30 will participate in an additional private clinic with Gabby. This is an amazing opportunity to get tips from a world champion gymnast!
- Top 10 will attend a private dinner with Gabby. Bring your questions, your camera, and your appetite!
- Top 2 will attend the private dinner – seated next to Gabby!
Ready to get started?
- Click the Register link on this website.
- Click the FAQ’s link for fundraising tips.
- Check your e-mail for our weekly fundraising contests.
Have fun, help others, win awesome swag, and hang with a sports legend. How great is that!
Gabby Douglas is coming – get ready – sign up to fundraise today!